Friday, July 18, 2008

My Review of The Dark Knight

My review (no spoilers) -

The Dark Knight was really good and yes, the buzz around Heath Ledger's performance is worthy, he really turned the toes up. I don't think there was a single lull throughout the entire movie, it's very visually stunning, extremely fast paced, and engaging, for a two and a half hour long movie that says a lot. Director Christopher Nolan did an amazing job all around with this film and really elevated the standard for the genre. I would not be surprised if he walked away with an oscar for his work on this film.

This isn't a spoiler but... the "pencil trick" introduction - so awesome. It makes you want Joker to win from the second he comes on screen... did for me anyway.

The Dark Knight: A -

~Ty

p.s.
WATCHMEN looks really good, check it: HERE

No comments: